Skip to content

Relocatable Home Insurance

Relocatable Homes are transportable homes designed to be moved from one location to another and not permanently attached to a site.

Relocatable home

The policy covers for:

  • Flood
  • Temporary accommodation (if you own and live in your house) up to an amount equal to 20% of the building sum insured
  • Temporary accommodation for tenants up to a limit of $2,500
  • Up to $500 for cash or financial transaction cards
  • Home and contents legal liability cover up to $20 million

We make Relocatable Home Insurance simple

Reporting a claim

Unexpected hurdles can disrupt even the most solid travel plans. We’re here to get you back on the road sooner with our nationwide network of expert repairers and claims assessors.

Report a claim

CIL Campsite

Campsite is perfect for anyone interested in the caravanning and RV lifestyle. It includes directories, things to see and do, product information, and even travel and towing tips.

Learn more

Give us a call

Our friendly call centre staff are happy to help!

Call 1800 112 481

Sign up for our newsletter

Stay up to date with the latest news and offers from CIL.

Terms And Conditions