Relocatable Home Insurance

Relocatable Home

Relocatable Homes are transportable homes designed to be moved from one location to another and not permanently attached to a site. CIL Insurance offers building and contents cover if you have a Relocatable Home located in a caravan park or village that you reside in permanently, while on holiday or lease out.

Some of the benefits provided by Secure™ Relocatable Home Insurance

It's all about convenience:

  • You can pay your premium by the month at no extra cost, from your credit card or financial institution account.
  • No forms to fill in.
  • The policy is written especially for relocatable homes and their contents, is easy to read and simple to understand.

For a Quote Call 1800 112 481 or Request a callback

The policy will cover you:

  • For flood
  • Temporary accommodation (if you own and live in your house) up to an amount equal to 20% of the building sum insured
  • Temporary accommodation for tenants up to a limit of $2,500
  • Up to $500 for money, financial transaction cards or negotiable instruments
  • Home and contents legal liability cover up to $20 million

Make a Claim View PDS AFCA Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement (SPDS) Effective for new business or policy renewals on or after 26 February 2019. This is to be read in conjunction with your current PDS and SPDS. View KFS - Building View KFS - Contents Removal of the Victorian Fire Services Levy (FSL) From Your Insurance Premiums - Find out more