Vehicles Covered

For over 55 years CIL Insurance has been Australia's leading specialist Caravan & RV insurer providing insurance cover for Caravans, Motorhomes, Camper Trailers, Slide-ons even Transportable Homes and Horse Floats. In fact if you can tow it or move it, more than likely CIL Insurance can provide insurance cover. Check out the individual types of insurance cover to suit your needs.

Discover the joys of caravanning, the freedom to travel with all the comforts of home. CIL insurance provides comprehensive cover to protect your caravan and its contents.

Motorhomes come in all shapes and sizes and can provide you with the ultimate in travelling freedom along with many luxury features. It’s an investment that can be easily protected with CIL comprehensive insurance.

Camper Trailers are the next step up from camping but with added comfort and portability. Pop-top or fold-up there are plenty of options and CIL Insurance offers cover for most trailer types.

5th Wheelers are a little more serious and require you to have a vehicle with specific towing capabilities. CIL Insurance know all about 5th Wheelers and are here to help with all your insurance needs.

Slide Ons offer real flexibility, where you can turn a suitable vehicle into a small motorhome for weekends or your holiday trips. CIL Insurance offers cover for Slide Ons.

Whether it’s a granny flat, weekender or even as a permanent dwelling relocatable homes might just be what you need and CIL Insurance offer building and contents insurance cover.

Tiny House on Wheels is the next level of mobile living. Enjoy all the creature comforts of home, anywhere you choose it to be. CIL’s specialist caravan insurance policy can provide comprehensive cover for your Tiny House on Wheels and its contents.

Just like Caravans or Motorhomes, Horse floats are a significant investment and insurance cover is available from CIL Insurance - Australia’s leading specialist Caravan & RV insurer.

Many people’s first experience with caravanning is with a hire vehicle. If you hire out your caravan or motorhome to others, you should consider CIL insurance to protect your investment as the owner.